DVD 1 Where Michael talks about being happy
DVD 2 Where Michael talks about work and money
DVD 3 Where Michael answers some questions
DVD 4 Where Michael pushes the boundaries
Enter your bullet points here..
1 Introduction to the files
2 How to stop other people being negative
3 How to gain confidence quickly
4 How to attract new friends
5 What can I do to stop worrying?
6 The power of questions
7 How can I get a pay rise?
8 What can I do about my negative boss?
9 Help me I'm struggling to sell my product
10 Dealing with people who let you down
11 How can I create wealth?
12 What's the best book you have read and why?
13 I would like to write a book
14 Where do you get your ideas?
15 What's the best music to listen to?
16 Hands up who procrastinates
17 Travel tips from Michael
19 Meeting Derek
20 Making decisions easily
21 What should I do if I feel tired?
22 How can I get a spark into my relationship?
23 How to get kids to tidy their rooms without being asked
- Who is Michael Heppell?Michael a Speaker, Coach and Author of 8 books; 6 are best-sellers, including Flip It which was a Sunday Times No 1 Bestseller.
His books have been translated into 27 languages and are available in 80 countries.
- How do I access The Ibiza Files?You will be given instant access to the programme.
It's online and can be viewed on any device.
- Is there a guarantee?Yes. If for any reason you change your mind you can ask for a full refund within 15 days of purchase.
- It was recorded in 2008 - is it still relevant?Some of my views have changed - so has my hair!
There are some timeless gems, some thinking which at that time was years ahead of its time (probably still is) and some where, with a little imagination, they are as relevant as ever.
- How long will I have access to The Ibiza Files?For life.
Please complete all parts
- Total payment
- 1xThe Ibiza Files£99-+
All prices in GBP